Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rider and his biking stuffs

I've been riding since I'm 15 years old (that was a long time ago) but until just recently I'm becoming more serious on the safety gears. Dunno how it trigger me to buy those biking stuffs, prolly due to having a bigger bike exposes me to a bigger risk. So the all the protection gears are necessary.

Some of the stuffs that I bought since last year as follows:

Helmet:
SOL Hybrid 37X
Shoei X11 (not yet arrived)

Riding boot:
Alpinestars Ridge

Gloves :
Rjays Leather with Carbon Knuckle
Clover AirTek Textile glove

Jacket :
IZ2 cordura with hard-plastic padding
Clover AirTek 2 mesh jacket with CE approved plastic padding

Protection :
KNOX knee guard

Hmm... those stuffs cost me my arms and my legs. Hopefully they would do the job protecting me.

No comments: