Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year to all my biking friends! Hmm... happy belated actually. Better late than never mentioning at all.

The new year comes with all sort of new things to ponder. Most of us drafting new resolution for 2009 and most likely they will regret it as having one due to unrealistic mission statements. ME? I have jump-started the new year with a BANG! Hehehe .... I've bought a brand new DSLR camera and my mission for this year is to take better pictures. Very easy to achieve as it is intangible, nobody cares with my end-products anyway .... :)

As to start of with the action plans in meeting the target, I took some pictures of a program called 'Riadah Bermotosikal' at USJ Track on 1 Jan 2009. The date is just perfect. The result as follows:



I might add new resolutions in Feb, March, June till Dec 2009 ... as always happenened years before ;). Happy New Year and hopefully this year will reduce our sufferings from last year and brings more joy and laughter in this world.

No comments: