Friday, July 25, 2008

My own Ninja!

The chap at Chear Klang called me at around 330pm and told me that my bike has arrived. Yeahhh..... 'Buat-buat busy' while waiting for the clock to tick at 5, then suddenly my boss asked me to help a colleague to explain on our business improvement plan to the consultant ... and it was already 430pm.. HUH! I packed my stuff and straight went to the meeting location at 12th floor. Instead of meeting the guys at the discussion corner, I met them at the entrance door as they already concluded the meeting coz the consultants want to go home early. So chit-chat a lil bit, hug-hug bye-bye and I'm back on track. Lucky Me!

I managed to get out from the office at around 450pm before the exodus and arrived at Klang after 30 minutes journey on my ever reliable horse - Yamaha Legenda. I entered the shop, met CK, discussed about the final payment with one of the pretty clerk, signed the cheque and they showed me the way to the 'back office'. And there she was ... standing forever waiting for the right guy to push the right (err.. start) button. Whatever lah....
Here goes the pics of my Kawasaki Ninja 250R with Candy Plasma Blue colour. Ain't she so lovely .....







Pics taken using my PDA Phone. I should bring my Digital Camera instead!

2 comments:

eimeizzeiff-imagecapturer said...

waaa...tahniah bang...

soon you will roam the road ...

Maru said...

thanks.. beli lah satu, nanti boleh roam sam-sama :)