Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life with Cruise 1

I'm downed with a fever since Wednesday April 23, 2008. The GP gave me a 1-day medical leave on Thursday but I still went to the office as need to complete some tasks that I need to do it personally at the office. After lunch time, I couldn't stand it anymore and I went straight home - took the drugs and doze-off till next morning. What a life.
It's Saturday now and I'm still recovering from that fever ... so no ride for me this weekend. To fill up my day, I'm going to do a pictorial review of my new boy toy! A good-looking Touch Cruise (Not Tom Cruise, sorry ladies). I bought it 'accidentally' merely two weeks ago at Lowyat Plaza, Kuala Lumpur. Why? Coz I never plan to buy any new phone or PDA at that time. I've set my mind that I'm going there to buy a new motherboard (got it ... MSI K9A2 CF) and some memory sticks (got it .. 2Gb DDR2 667Mhz Kingston). That was it!
But fate had me to walk along the aisle in front of PDA Expert shop and there I saw it in my own eyes.... a stunning beauty named Touch Cruise (the box actually). I just can't help it and straight away handed over my credit card to own it coz I knew it got what i need - HSDPA, GPS, 3MP Camera and TouchFlo!

Here's the details of the HTC Touch Cruise:

Processor - Qualcomm® MSM7200™, 400MHz
Operating System -Windows Mobile® 6 Professional
Memory - ROM: 256MBRAM: 128MB DDR SDRAM
Dimensions - 110 mm (L) X 58 mm (W) X 15.5 mm (T)
Weight - 130g with battery
Display - 2.8-inch TFT-LCD with backlight LEDs, touch-sensitive screen
Network - HSDPA/UMTS: 2100 MHz (Europe), 850/1900 MHz (USA)HSDPA: Up to 384kbps for upload and 3.6Mbps for downloadUMTS: Up to 384kbps for upload and downloadGSM/GPRS/EDGE: Quad-band 850, 900, 1800, and 1900 MHz (The device will operate on frequencies available from the cellular network)
Device Control - HTC TouchFLO™4-Way Navigation Wheel with Enter button
Connectivity - Bluetooth® 2.0Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/gHTC ExtUSB™ (11-pin mini-USB and audio jack in one), full-speed USB 2.0
Camera - Main camera: 3 megapixel color CMOS camera with auto focusSecond camera: VGA CMOS -color camera
Audio - Built-in microphone and speakerRing tone supported formats:
MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, and AMR-NB
40 polyphonic and standard MIDI format 0 and 1(SMF)/SP MIDI
Battery
1350 mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion batteryStandby time:
Up to 450 hours for UMTS
Up to 400 hours for GSMTalk time:
Up to 4 hours for UMTS
Up to 7 hours for GSM
Up to 2.3 hours for video call

YUMMY!

No comments: