Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Dream Bike ... kinda!

The Duke 1098S bike will stuck as a dream for the time being. Now comes Kawasaki Ninja 250R - the bike that is more practical for commuting and much easy on the wallet. I can afford it at this moment if I've heard the estimated price correctly - but this bike is still a mystery here in Malaysia. The bike has been launched together with the world premiere in Paris Motor Show in Oct 2007 yet still sketchy news when it will be available here. So, I have to categorised it as another 'Dream' bike until full information comes out from Kawasaki Malaysia.

Some of the vids for those dreamers. Keep on dreaming guys..

1. The world premiere in Paris.


2.Promo video for the world premiere in Paris Motor Show.


3. TV Advertisement for Kawa Ninja 250R. I guess it for North America market.


4. Her sweet voice .... after vocal cord transplant by Japanese surgeon named Yoshimura.


GREEN is the new black. But I'm wishing for the RED one.

No comments: